[Zope] RE: Caching...

Michael Fraase mfraase@farces.com
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 18:03:49 -0600

I'm still waiting for it to fall over since I added the -M switch to the
start parameter. It hasn't and the load has subsided considerably, so I
doubt it will fall over again.

When it was falling over as quickly as I could restart it, there were no
error messages, didn't appear to be any memory problems, nothing. Zope
just quit and requests to port 80 were refused.

I really wish I could be more help. I do care about troubleshooting the
problem, but I think I missed the heavy load window. Sorry.

--
Michael Fraase
ARTS & FARCES LLC