AW: [Zope] WEBDAV and MS-Webfolders (was RE: WEBDAV)

Damir Bartakovic damir@stud.fbi.fh-darmstadt.de
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 12:28:43 +0100

Hi Luis,

first, PLEASE DON'T SEND HTML-FORMATTED MAILS to this list.

Your problem is more or less Mircrosoft I guess. Since MS has its own vie=
w,
like for a lot of things, of implementing a open standards protocol.
You are not alone :-)
http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope-dev/1999-September/001462.html

I am using WEBDAV with Adobe GoLive which is working really fine with Zop=
e.

Maybe you can find here another client
http://www.webdav.org/projects/
WebDAV Explorer looks promising but don't blame me, it didn't tested it.

cheers
Damir

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----