[Zope] ZCatalog and Mac OS X

Jochen Haeberle joh-zope@midras.de
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 14:35:33 +0100

Hi,

obviously, my problem was caused by Opera 5.0b2 on Mac OS X. Although it
seems fine to use this Browser with Zope on first and second look, it
does not work for finding objects into a catalog. It does the search
with the result of no objects found.

What a bad trick on a beginner like myself ;-)

Regards and thanks

Jochen