[Zope] ZMySQLDA Problem

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 20:23:38 +0100

Ben Ocean writes:
 > Does anyone know how to get this to work? This is my second request for
 > help. Please.
 >
 > I followed the instructions to install ZMySQLDA but ran into problems.
 > First up, it appears that I do have the necessary python modules:
 > ././MySQLmodule.c: In function `STH_fetchdict':
 > ././MySQLmodule.c:1125: invalid lvalue in unary `&'
 > ././MySQLmodule.c:1147: invalid lvalue in unary `&'
The compiler does not like the use of "&" in line 1125 and 1147 of
"MySQLmodule.a".

Apparently, your compiler is stricter than the one used to develop
the module....

 > What are all these warnings and what have I done wrong?
You can ignore the warnings.

You did nothing wrong but you use a "MySQLmodule.c" source
with two constructs your compiler treats as errors.
Maybe, the problem has been fixed in a newer version....
The other alternative is to look at the code and
fix it.

Dieter