[Zope] Inserting headers and footers in response messages

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 20:00:39 -0500

Bruce,

	I've not done exactly this but you might try:

from Globals import HTML

def foo(self):
	self.REQUEST.RESPONSE.setHeader('content-type', 'text/html')
      return HTML('''<dtml-var standard_html_header>
            <h1 color="red">Invalid email address:
            please press your browser's 'back' key and correct
it</h1>
            <dtml-var standard_html_footer>
         ''')(None, REQUEST)

Good Luck!