[Zope] skip_unauthorized not working in dtml-in

Kevin Worth kworth@engin.umich.edu
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 10:07:53 -0500

Zope 2.4.3, Mac OS X.

This code:
<dtml-in expr="PARENTS[0].objectValues(['Folder', 'RSTX_Document',
'DTML Document', 'STX Document'])" skip_unauthorized=1 sort=id>
</dtml-in>

Does not work in my setup.  I know the permissions are fine, because
skip_unauthorized is working as expected in a dtml-tree for the same
objects.

The Zope Book mentions another way of doing it -by assigning a
property for those items to appear in the list and checking to see if
it is true - but that doesn't work well for me because the
public/private nature of many items will change often based on the
time of year.

thanks

Kevin