[Zope] Inserting headers and footers in response messages

Bruce Eckel Bruce@EckelObjects.com
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 07:20:29 -0800

Excellent, thanks! I just combined them:
self.standard_html_header(self, self.REQUEST)
Worked like a charm.

I'm still getting used to the idea that 'self' has all these
attributes. Is there a way to display all the attributes and
methods available for the current 'self'? That would be a good
exploration tool, I think.

phd@phd.pp.ru
>           Programmers don't die, they just GOSUB without RETURN.

Most current information can be found at:
http://www.mindview.net/Etc/notes.html
Bruce Eckel    http://www.BruceEckel.com
Contains free electronic books: "Thinking in Java 2e" & "Thinking
in C++ 2e"
Please subscribe to my free newsletter -- just send any email to:
join-eckel-oo-programming@earth.lyris.net
My schedule can be found at:
http://www.mindview.net/Calendar