[Zope] Global Variable

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 16:18:54 +0100

Hi,

I've that code :

<dtml-let TEST="'dir'">
<dtml-in "portal_catalog.searchResults(Type='Cas clinique',
review_state='published', sort_on='Date', sort_order='reverse')"
size=1 end=1>
 <dtml-var id>
</dtml-in>
</dtml-in>

<script type="text/javascript">

var image   = 0;
var delai   = 2000;
var icone   = new Array ();
var lelien  = '';
var max     =  <dtml-var
"compte_images(repertoire='/uv/web/cnr/cas/&TEST;',prefixe='Ima-') -
1">;

I need to get the value returned by the <dtml-var id> in the function
called "compte_images" and in some others later in the code.

My question : I need something like a global variable, that I may use
here and there.

But, infortunately, I don't know how to write it.

Anyone knows it ?

Thank you
PS
Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com