[Zope] How to build Non-english website using Zope

Oleg Broytmann Oleg Broytmann <phd@phd.pp.ru>
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 11:54:13 +0300

On Mon, Nov 26, 2001 at 04:59:47PM +0530, sree wrote:
> We need to build non-english website using zope.

   I have built and now maintain the Russian-speaking Python and Zope User
Group site: zope.net.ru. The entire site is in Russian. No special
tweakings - I've just installed Python with locale module, and start Zope
with -L ru_RU locale. Locale is required for ZCatalog, other Products work
just fin even without locale.

Oleg.
--
     Oleg Broytmann     http://www.zope.org/Members/phd/     phd@phd.pp.ru