[Zope] webalizer and several Zope sites

Tom Cameron tom@mooball.com
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 21:18:30 +1000

Both (or should I say either).

The Apache access logs are essentailly identical to the z2 logs except the
apache logs are far more configurable. I have a similar setup to you and I
simply ignore the z2 logs alltogether. I just use the Apache logs.

I have actually asked if I could turn of Z2 logging completely, to save on
CPU and disk space, but it seems that you cant.

Tom