[Zope] signatures

Chris Price cprice@orbik.com
29 Nov 2001 11:00:53 -0600

This is a pretty good place to find that kind of stuff:

http://zdp.zope.org/projects/zqr/ZQR/objectreference

Many times, when there is not quite enough info at that URL, I will just
go look at the source code to figure out the signature.  If you are on
linux (or probably any unix platform), you can just cd to your zope
directory and do this:

find . |egrep "\.py$" | xargs grep -i "def manage_blabla"

and most of the time that will find you what you need.

chris