[Zope] dtml-if documentation

Oleg Broytmann Oleg Broytmann <phd@phd.pp.ru>
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 14:44:45 +0300

On Fri, Nov 30, 2001 at 11:22:26AM +0000, Stephan Goeldi wrote:
> Can anybody point me to an advanced documentation of the dtml-if tag? The
> basic usage like
>
> <dtml-if methoda>
>   do this and that
> </dtml-if>
>
> is not enough. All found docs seem to stop at a certain point of the dtml-if
> description.

   <dtml-if> is very simple. It has two forms.

1. <dtml-if name="condition">. Condition is calculated according to DTML
magic.

2. <dtml-if expr="condition">. Condition is just a Python expression.

> e.g. the "startswith" stuff, Oleg posted yesterday, was very helpful for me.
> Where is this documented?

   In Python string handling. In Python docs, not Zope!

Oleg.
--
     Oleg Broytmann            http://phd.pp.ru/            phd@phd.pp.ru