[Zope] Good development environment for Zope?

Eron Lloyd lloyd@lancaster.lib.pa.us
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:33:51 -0500

Hello, Lennart-

I'm working with theKompany to try and adapt their Quanta Gold editor
(similar to Homesite) to become a truly "Zope-aware" product. It is a
cross-platform editor that can be used on Windows, UNIX, and MacOS X. Check
it out here: http://www.thekompany.com/products/quanta/

Eron