[Zope] Map-Server

Philipp Auersperg phil@bluedynamics.com
30 Nov 2001 17:51:11 +0100

If you mean a REAL Mapserver then

-

you can check out BlueGis at www.bluedynamics.com section 'projects',
project 'BlueGis'.

We based it upon ArsDigita's PMS and gave it some additional features.
It is written in java so it should be portable on all platforms.
There are also interests to integrate that one into a Zope product, but
its not sure if and when this project will be started.

Its a Webserver for GIS data you can use ShapeFiles (standard format of
ArcView)

-

If you mean just clickable image maps, these are part of standard html
(check www.selfhtml.de as a good reference)

Philipp Auersperg
phil@bluedynamics.com