[Zope] Good development environment for Zope?

BS bens@killersite.com
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 11:28:12 -0500

Have you tried the Zope Extensions for Homesite?
http://www.zope.org/Members/bens/homesite_editor_for_zope
I'd be interested in your feedback if you have...

-Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org]On Behalf Of Pedro B.
Gomes Costa
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 11:00 AM
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: Re:[Zope] Good development environment for Zope?

Hi!

I'm using Homesite. I tryed many other options and chose Homesite (with FTP,
using Macromedia FTP & RDS tool). Its great for editing DTML code (doesnt
have problems opening files with no extension).
For Python code, I use external methods and edit them on the ActiveState
PythonWin Environment.

Pedro Costa