[Zope] Dark or light voodoo with properties

Tom Cameron tom@cameron.to
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 20:48:47 +1000

perhaps you should think in reverse...

/web/folder1/black
/web/folder1/green

set the properties on /web/ as defaults and then set the same name
properties on /black/ and /green/ as required.

The system will use local properties if it finds them and work its way up
the tree to find defaults - "Acquisition"

Tom