[Zope] Howto get a german 2.4.1 version ? (and other languages)

Joachim Werner joe@iuveno-net.de
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 18:25:45 +0200

> I browsed thru the zope.org, zdp.zope.org, cmf.zope.org for a way to get
> a german version of 2.4.1 .

At iuveno AG we are currently translating Zope 2.4.1. and possibly also the
CMF into German, using ZBabel. You can join this effort if you want. We
would set up a CVS where you can check in stuff you have already translated
and check out our translations and of course provide you with a how-to!

The results will be distributed with an upcoming release of ZBabel.

Unfortunately there are still some ugly parts in the code that can not be
internationalized without a going into the Python code. But we will try to
fix that with the help of someone who has Zope CVS access ...

Joachim

P.S.: This project could also be of interest for people from other
countries, as the first step of ZBabel localization is internationalization,
i.e. all internationalized pages can be translated into any language later,
without having to touch the page code again ...