[Zope] Re: Can anyone recommend a Zope friendly ISP...

Dan Shafer dan@gui.com
Mon, 08 Oct 2001 10:17:05 -0700

I'm using hurrah.com to host my Zope instance. Full shell access,
install your own Products, fantastic service and support, and very
affordable ($25/mo. for the instance, $5/mo./additional domain you
want to serve). David Elkins, who runs this business, is awesomely
knowledgeable and the guy must never sleep because I always get
prompt response from him.

Can't recommend him highly enough.
--
Hire a world-class ghostwriter to create your entire information product line!
Dan Shafer, author of 57 books (and counting) - Ghostwriting Unlimited, Inc.