[Zope] MySQL and/or ZODB

Mitch Pirtle mitchy@spacemonkeylabs.com
09 Oct 2001 09:21:56 +0200

Hi Dirk,

ZODB is used for Zope objects (DTML, ZSQL, User Folders, etc.) and
probably should not be removed...  MySQL (and Postgres -;^>=) is really
good for relational data, and should be used in that regard.

I would say that a good practice is using ZODB for the Zope-specific
stuff, and a RDBMS for pure data.

- mitchy