[Zope] POST with Content-Type : text/plain fails

Krone, Armin armin.krone@telecash.de
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 11:05:53 +0200

Hello everybody,

I want to connect a external server to Zope. This server talks t Zope via
simple http-requests. The connection fails at Zope if I use the
with 'Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded' is successful.

example 1:
- Open Socket-Connection to localhost:8080
'POST /GetOrderInfo HTTP/1.0
Cache-Control: no-cache

TransactionID=123'

-> Works fine, calls GetOrderInfo at Zope and returns the results

example 2:
- Open Socket-Connection to localhost:8080
'POST /GetOrderInfo HTTP/1.0
Cache-Control: no-cache

TransactionID=123'

-> 'HTTP/1.0 400 Bad Request
Server: Zope/(Zope 2.4.1 (binary release, python 2.1, win32-x86), python
2.1.0, win32) ZServer/1.1b1