[Zope] CMF Documentation

george liberador@mac.com
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 09:27:08 -0500

aren't we all;p

I found this doc useful:
http://cmf.zope.org/doc/devel/writing_skins/view
http://cmf.zope.org/search?SearchableText=skin

basicallly you have to go into the portal_skins tool, into generic, content
and control and copy over the methods you want to change. you go into the
edit view (its actually the customize view) of the method you want to
customize and click the customize button. this copies it over to the folder
you tell it to (probably custom) and then you can edit it.

hth

kind regards,
george donnelly
george@zettai.net
http://zettai.net/
zettai: collaborative web tools for NGO's