[Zope] IE5.5 truncates files on upload

Max M maxmcorp@worldonline.dk
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 00:31:27 +0200

I hardly dare to ask if the upload form uses a Post and not a get. If not,
that would be the exact types of problems one would expect.

Naturally if the pdf files are uploaded through plain vanilla ZMI that
should not be the case.

regards Max M

Max M. W. Rasmussen,    Denmark.   New Media Director
private: maxmcorp@worldonline.dk work: maxm@normik.dk
Shipping software is an unnatural act