[Zope] Problems with Zope 2.4.2 and LocalFS 0.10.1

Danny William Adair danny@adair.net
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 09:08:37 +1300

Hi Juan Carlos!

You have to change the .py files. Replace every occurence of "regex" with
"re". (Not only the import, e.g. regex.compile -> re.compile) That should
take care of the deprecation warning. LocalFS shouldn't appear broken though
(it was just a warning, regex is still supported for downward compatibility).
Which platform are you running Zope on? Which Zope version? Under Win32, be
sure to have the appropriate PyWinTypesxx.dll in your path. (Zope 2.4:
PyWinTypes21.dll)

hth,
Danny