[Zope] Need help installing Zope on Mac OS X

Dennis Eberl dje@clipper.net
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 00:21:13 -0700

--Apple-Mail-1--168929912

A few years ago I managed to install Zope on one of my Linux boxes --
that is, I was able to stumble my way through and get it to work. And,
recently, I installed a Zope binary on Windows 2000. That was a
double-click piece of cake. But I have to admit David Shaw's Zope 2.4
package* for Mac OS X has me stumped. (I have email in to David
requesting help and volunteering to help beta test his package but I'm
going bananas waiting. : ) Has anyone out there successfully installed
David's Zope_2.4_b2.sit on a Mac running OS X.1? Any timely help would
be much appreciated.

Dennis Eberl

* See http://www.zopenewbies.net/999113663/index_html

--Apple-Mail-1--168929912

A few years ago I managed to install Zope on one of my Linux boxes --
that is, I was able to stumble my way through and get it to work. And,
recently, I installed a Zope binary on Windows 2000. That was a
double-click piece of cake. But I have to admit David Shaw's
has me stumped. (I have email in to David requesting help and
volunteering to help beta test his package but I'm going bananas
waiting. : ) Has anyone out there successfully installed David's
Zope_2.4_b2.sit on a Mac running OS X.1? Any timely help would be much
appreciated.

Dennis Eberl

* See http://www.zopenewbies.net/999113663/index_html

</fontfamily>