[Zope] Zope-WebDAV

Martijn Pieters mj@zope.com
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 13:07:03 -0400

On Wed, Oct 24, 2001 at 11:53:30AM -0500, mbagepll@memphis.edu wrote:
> I do not have problem renaming the folders in the (Zope)root directory
> via. WebDAV, but I cannot rename a newfolder that I try to create in
> the Zope folders (objects) or subdirectories. Moreover, I cannot even
> drag and drop items or folders into already existing Zope folders. I
> tried to use the WebDAVLogger but the result is the same. There is no
> change. I cannot rename or drag and drop folders.

Note that the WebDAVLogger will not magically make things work. It'll give
you a log of all WebDAV related information, which will help diagnose what
the problem may be.

If you can create a step-by-step set of instuctions that will duplicate the
problem, what software you are using, and the output of the logger, we may
be able to see what goes wrong.

--
Martijn Pieters