[Zope] is it a bug - or just me?

complaw@hal-pc.org complaw@hal-pc.org
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 20:06:14 GMT

Well, there is something else you could (should) do.

When Zope is talking about importing something, it is talking about importing a
set of Zope objects, normally in a .zexp file.

To add an image to the folder, get into the management screen for that folder
(using the URL http://localhost:8080/myfolder/manage or something like that).
Then use the Add pull-down menu to select "Image" (i.e., add an image object to
the folder).  At that point, you will be able to upload the image file (using
the Browse button) and add it to your folder.

Hope that helps,

Ron

> I have RH Linux 7.1, Zope 2.4.1 (fresh install), and I can't seem to
import>
> images into my site (I haven't tried other objects). For example, using
the>
> management interface, I created a folder "test folder". I enter the
folder>
> and click on Import/Export button. I enter a filename (ie, somefile.jpg)
in>