[Zope] Photo product: how to recreate thumbnails with Imagemagick

Timothy Wilson wilson@visi.com
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 05:42:35 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 25 Oct 2001, Ron Bickers wrote:

> > Unfortunately, when I look at the edit tab of one of the old
> > Photo instances
> > it says "No value for image_engines ." next to the Engine property.
>
> If you just upgraded to 1.2.0 from a prior version, you need to run
> 'upgrade' on each of your Photo Folder objects.  As in,
> http://myhost/myPhotoFolder/upgrade.

Hi Ron,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, though calling the 'upgrade' method
reports "Done.", nothing seems to have changed. Same error message.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      |   Visit Sibley online:   | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS |  http://www.isd197.org   | http://www.zope.com