[Zope] the battle of pcgi

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@village.uunet.be
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 01:19:32 +0200

Hi,

Found some more info! You better don't install Personal Web Server on your
NT workstation when trying to get Zope running behind a web server through
pcgi... (if your NT is running on NTFS)... Instead install the Peer Web
Services of NT Workstation... (yes also a PWS). Urg, this I found out only
recently...

Now, I got most things done... the only strange thing is that when I try to
access Zope through http://localhost/cgi-bin/Zope.pcgi I receive a Zope Site
Error telling me that it can't find the resource :

cgi-bin GET

Why does Zope looks this up in it's ZODB and just doesn't displays the
password dialog? Somebody an idea why Zope gives this error? Or where I
might look for the problem?

Thanks, Tom.