[Zope] Platform statistics

Sherwood Robinson srobinson@fredericksburg.com
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 12:04:34 -0500

We have been running Zope on Windows  for about a year.  Works fine for
while but we experiences load issues with it behind Apache.  So we switched
to straight up ZServer.  This worked fine for awhile and now we are
experiencing major load that way.

So I installed Cygwin and Setup a Squid Accelerator and it is working
faster than ever.

Zope is still a little slow sometimes in the management interface but
otherwise the content is delivered quickly to our customers.  That is what
is important.

That all said we will be moving to a Linux environment in a few Weeks.

SR