[Zope] putting ZClass selection property choices on a separate propertysheet

Lee Harr missive@hotmail.com
Sun, 02 Sep 2001 16:04:41 +0000

Hi:

Like I said, I am really getting in to ZClasses.

I think it would be better to put the choices for a ZClass
selection property on a separate propertysheet. That way
I can leave those tokens or lines properties out of the
management interface to make it look cleaner.

I don't see any way to associate a selection property
with a property on another sheet.

Is there a way to do this?

Or should I just write a custom management method which
watches for those properties (maybe one which generically
looks for properties ending with _choices) and does
not show them?