[Zope] SQL authentication

Milos Prudek milos.prudek@worldonline.cz
Mon, 03 Sep 2001 17:52:03 +0200

Andreas Heckel wrote:

> Milos Prudek wrote:
> >
> > Andreas Heckel wrote:

> > > Have a look at Extensible User Folder
> > >
> > > http://www.zope.org/Members/TheJester/exUserFolder
> >
> > But exUserFolder is at version 0.5... that is too low for me... also
> > very limited documentation.
>
> If 0.5 is too low 4 u ask the author to rename it or how you can
> contribute
> to solve this issue ;-)

Andreas,

I appreciate your advice, but I think that perhaps it's a little bit
off-hand.

I did contribute to a few Open Source projects. Mostly KDE 2.0
documentation. I lack knowledge to help develop Zope, because currently
I'm struggling to understand it well enough to USE it.

It would take me more than a year to get to the level of knowledge
required to improve Zope.

In the meantime, I'm searching for a mature SQL authentication solution
that I can use today, that is reliable and well-documented.

--
Milos Prudek