[Zope] ZOracleDA-beta5 problem; possible bug running NT

J. Cone jcone@g8labs.com
Tue, 04 Sep 2001 16:42:32 +0100

I don't know about other databases, but you can get the result you want in
Oracle with the nvl function, by selecting

  nvl(optional_number, 0)

from the database.  If you couldn't control the replacement value and 0 had
an exisiting meaning, I would think that disastrous.

<snip>