[Zope] OpenFlow workflow engine

Vincenzo Di Somma e.disomma@icube.it
Tue, 04 Sep 2001 22:07:48 +0200

Vincenzo Di Somma wrote:

> Chris Withers wrote:
>
>  > Vincenzo Di Somma wrote:
>  >
>  >>Chris Withers wrote:
>  >>
>  >>>Vincenzo Di Somma wrote:
>  >>>
>  >>>>http://lists.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope
>  >>>>**   No cross posts or HTML encoding!  **
>  >>>>
>  >>>>
>  >>>       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>  >>>
>  >>>Funny how some people never read or learn ;-)
>  >>>
>  >>>Chris
>  >>>
>  >>>
>  >>My msg is plain/text.
>  >>
>  >
>  > Yes, but you cross posted it to three lists!!!
>  >
>  > Chris
>  >

However I don`t want to be polemic :) and my intention was not spamming
. I`m sorry if some zopers received three time the same email but I
think sending my email to the three list is necessary to contact all
different users that sent us feedback for the previous release.
And as it seem you are one of the more active zopers in the lists we
will be glad if you will give us your impression about our product.

--
Vincenzo Di Somma - Responsabile Ricerca e Sviluppo - Icube S.r.l.
Sede:   Via Ridolfi 15 - 56124 Pisa (PI), Italia