[Zope] ANNOUNCE: Zope 2.4.1 released

Andy Dustman andy@dustman.net
04 Sep 2001 22:33:11 -0400

And if memory serves*, the original ZPL (with Zope 1.0 or so), actually
did require attribution, and this was later made optional so the license
could be certified as Open Source(tm) (which later turned out not to be
trademarkable, and has also recently been expunged from the ZPL).

*: class="Kaga"

--
Andy Dustman         PGP: 0x930B8AB6
    @       .net     http://dustman.net/andy