[Zope] Problem modifying TinyTable data

joel jijoel@lava.net
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 17:28:33 -1000

Hi,

I'm having a problem inserting data into a TinyTable. As a simple test, I
created the table, clicked on it to edit it's properties, then typed an entry
in the Data box. After that, I hit the change button. Nothing happened at
that point. Naturally, I hit the change button again (I *could* have missed
it ;-). Nothing, again.

Any ideas on what could be causing this?

My apologies if it's a stupid question... I'm new to Zope, but it seems that
this should just work... I'm running Zope 2.4.1, with TinyTable Beta 2. (I
also tried using TinyTablePlus-0.9.tgz, in case I originally got the wrong
thing). It does the same thing in Konqueror and Mozilla.

I'm stumped. :-(

--Joel