[Zope] reading a cookie from another PATH??

Trevor Toenjes zope@toenjes.com
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 12:34:34 -0400

Oleg,
Thanks for the great explanation and correcting my rhetoric(so my questions
are clearer next time).
Everything is writing the cookie correctly, but now I cant get other paths
to read it.
>>From Oleg-
>> setCookie("region", "moscow", expires="Thu, 21 Dec 1967
>> 23:45:00", path="/foo",domain=".bar.com")

How do I control the PATH to read a cookie?
I am using
<dtml-if "REQUEST.has_key('myCookie')>
<dtml-var myCookie>
located in www.bar.com/folder1/folder2

 *This seems to check the current PATH only.  How do you look in
".bar.com/foo"?  I tried using <dtml-with foo> to no avail.  I get {KeyError
on myCookie}

Can anyone get me on the ... uh-hum, right PATH?  :)

Thanks,
Trevor