[Zope] click-stream collection and analysis with Zope??

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 10:32:32 +0100

I use mod_usertrack in apache, combined with standard log analysis
tools.  There's no need to reinvent all this stuff.  mod_usertrack
does a pretty good job of guaranteeing unique ids.  To integrate it
with zope, you can run reports on a cron job and view the HTML output
as a LocalFS view.  Don't forget to make sure apache is proxying your
requests, or your cookies won't get set.

Here's my VHost directive:

<VirtualHost 192.168.0.10>
	ProxyRequests On
	CacheSize 50000