[Zope] SiteRoot locked out, how do you unlock Siteroot?

Oleg Broytmann Oleg Broytmann <phd@phd.pp.ru>
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 17:30:18 +0400

On Fri, Sep 07, 2001 at 09:15:00AM -0400, Trevor Toenjes wrote:
> I set-up Base wrong and am now locked out.
> According to a recent post and fritz's how-to, there seems to be a way to
> unlock or delete SiteRoot thru FTP.  Or is there another way besides FTP?
>
> Where do I find it in Zope?  Does this save all my content?

   DON'T PANIC (in big friendly letters) - you data is intact. You can
delete SiteRoot by FTP. Or you can go to
   http://localhos/_SUPPRESS_SITEROOT/manage to temporary suppress
SiteRoot.

Oleg.
----