[Zope] Zope lockups using an External Method

Adam Warner lists@consulting.net.nz
10 Sep 2001 14:05:58 +1200

On Mon, 2001-09-10 at 13:23, Adam Warner wrote:
> On Mon, 2001-09-10 at 05:48, Dieter Maurer wrote:

> (1) the file size of aaa123.doc is wrong! It should be 27136.
> (2) the right file of 27136 does occur when commenting out the wvPDF
> system command!
> (3) the right file size appears after wvWare is killed (this is the Word
> View Ware, not VMWare).

Some more evidence:

If I do an 'ls -l -a' on the directory within the script itself (after
the file has been closed) I find the file size is wrong. But it is
correct straight after the script completes. So wvPDF is obviously
getting stuck on a truncated Word file (truncated by 2560 bytes).

But there doesn't appear to be anything wrong with these commands:

	thefile=open('aaa123.doc','w')
	thefile.write(str(inputdoc.data))
	thefile.close

I'm using ReiserFS.