[Zope] Re: http://www.zope-forum.org Irony (Gitte Wange)

Cramer, Jens jens.cramer@de.easynet.net
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 16:18:20 +0200

Hi anybody,

this is my first post to this mailing list and I hope it works ;-)

I build and maintain the zope-forum.org and saw the discussion of Chris,
Tane and Gitte about it here in the list. As I mentioned on the startpage of
zope-forum.org, we decided to build it in PHP because there is nothing
compareable outside written in Zope.

But I hope this is not a reason for anybody *NOT* to join and use the forum.
It will only get a usefull resource for all of us, if a lot of you will
contribute their questions and anwers. And if there is a "ZopeBB" in the
future, the forum will be migrated to it of course!

Greetings,
Jens Cramer (jens.cramer@de.easynet.net)