[Zope] http://www.zope-forum.org Irony

BZ bz@bwanazulia.com
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 08:18:52 -0400

ZUBB has not been updated in a long time but is certainly not
forgotten. I have been working on the next release for a month or so
now. I am looking to release it this month.

ZUBB 0.7.0 will include
- A better look and feel
- Optimized for quicker indexing
- CSS
- A updated search
- Many bug fixes
- Better documentation
- A few more management features
- Work with Zope 2.4+

 From there on the road map looks like this

ZUBB 0.8.0
- Discussion board view choices (threaded, flat)
- Full CMF integration (users, prefs, editing)

ZUBB 1.0 will probably be a major overhall.

I personally have used ZUBB on more than a few sites and it works
very well. One of them has over 3,100 posts on one board. I would be
more than happy to have help in coding and ideas.

BZ