[Zope] I hope all you guys in the US are ok.

Paul Winkler slinkp23@yahoo.com
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 15:54:20 -0400

Here's what I can find out about blood donations:

The American Red Cross is in fact encouraging donations nationwide.
Call them at 1-800-GIVE-LIFE to find out where to go. You can help
even if you're far away.

In New York City, and I believe in D.C. as well, the hospitals are in
great need of more blood donations. People are lining up to donate, so
it may take a while to get through, but it's worth it. Hospital phone lines are probably jammed; it may be a good idea to just walk to the nearest hospital and see if they can take your blood. Be very nice and very patient; this will be an unbelievably rough time for all hospital workers in the area.

Sorry for the OT stuff, this will be my last message about this to the
list.

--
custom calendars & printing: http://www.calendargalaxy.com