[Zope] Best way to do CVS in a project.

acg acarrasco@udiberica.com
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 14:38:21 +0200

Mmmm... Ok, hi again. I´m spanish so, sorry for my English, :-).
I´m trying to make the CVS of a project in Zope. A lot of people working in
a project with different versions, stable, development, personal, ...
I found some answer, making different folders, or using adquisition, or
Rewriting standard error message to redirect in errors to an stable version.
But, I don´t know. My question is:

What is the best way to do CVS in Zope?, How to control and check all
different modules in a project, for automagically have an stable version
where everybody could make changes, without break works of others?.

All suggestion can help me. An experience in this.

Thanks.

Antonio Carrasco
www.udiberica.com
acarrasco@udiberica.com
"If you look heedfully Reality, you will be able to see pixels"