[Zope] Changing the default error message on logins

Michael Anderson m_anderson14@hotmail.com
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 18:04:58

Is there a way to change the error message generated when a user enters the
incorrect username and password? We are using the default browser
authentication and when some users see "Zope Error" in bold, they quit
reading the message assume the site is down. I'd like to return a message
that just says tells them their name or password are incorrect and to
re-enter them. Can I do this with the default login, without editing
HTTPResponse? Or will I have to use a different login manager. Thanks.

Mike Anderson