[Zope] MailHost problems

Oliver Bleutgen Oliver Bleutgen <myzope@gmx.net>
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 21:08:19 +0200

> I tried this and got the same traceback result.  We checked this with just
> To and From header(explained below) and while the mail was sent the
> headers
> where mangled.

> Thanks for the help...

But I still think this is a problem (obviously not
the only one).
But I have another shot, and now I would bet on it:

getEmailbyName is a dtml method which returns an
extra newline after the sender name. You see this
when you look at the message you got working, the From:
 adress, also comming from getEmailbyName:

<jpeterso@rangebroadband.com

Try
<<dtml-var "_.string.strip(_['getEmailbyName'])">>

But you might really have to adjust your dtml-ifs.
Untested:

<dtml-sendmail mailhost="MailHost">