[Zope] Re: ExtDocument problem

Tim McLaughlin tim@iterationzero.com
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 09:03:25 -0400

Vineet,
Is the catalog named 'Catalog' and acquirable to the document?  (this
uses CatalogAware, and that's how it works)  And secondly, is the Index
still called 'PrincipiaSearchSource', not Principle, because that is the
attribute name.  You can test the functionality of the method by calling
it on the ExtDocument like this...

http://SERVER_NAME/extDocInstance/PrincipiaSearchSource

and that should give you the "raw" data that will be indexed.  If it's
none of the above, let me know.

--
Tim McLaughlin
iterationZERO - www.iterationzero.com