[Zope] Q: symbolic link between folders/elements?

aaa@simplesky.com aaa@simplesky.com
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 16:11:37 +0200 (CEST)

Hi everybody,
this Object Oriented database stuff still fools me sometimes,
I have a simple problem, but I can't get out of it.

I have a Catalog, consisting of many nested instances of a folder-like
python product I've made, and some Products that have to go inside the
Catalog.

How can I put the same product inside two (or more )different Catalog
folders?
(of course I don't want to copy it, it has to be the same, if I modify
one the other(s) has(have) to change too).

In my mind that looks like a symbolic link between Products (or folders).
Is that possible?

Thanks for helping me in this never ending quest for zope knowledge :-)

|G|