[Zope] Recommendations: dynamically link glossary terms in Catalog indexes??

Trevor Toenjes zope@toenjes.com
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 20:32:48 -0400

I am perplexed on where to start with this solution...
Has anyone seen this type of problem?  maybe in a product already?

I have a zClass(Glossary of terms) and another zClass of Technical
Procedures.

Is there a way to dynamically find every instance of a glossary term in a
Technical Procedure and the make the term a hotlink to its instance in the
Glossary(do a pop-up, make it the alt tag...whatever)

A concern is speed, so I guess this cant be real-time, maybe cached or
something?
Is this a search and replace function...which I havent seen documented
anywhere?

Any help or suggestions to approach this would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for feedback (or pushing me off the cliff...)  ;)
-Trevor
 **I am inspired to contribute this as my first how-to if we can solve it.