[Zope] Zope 2.4.0, CookieUserFolder, Anonymous Access

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 11:00:40 -0400

achim,

i just released a new version that addresses this problem for most cases
and that does not throw up the login page for anonymous in your test case
anymore.

check it out and let me know if it solves your problem. you can get it at
the usual place under http://www.dataflake.org/software/cookieuserfolder

jens