[Zope] Uploading Images from a web from

Jan Lentfer jan.lentfer@web.de
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 23:44:58 +0200

Hi all,

I have - I guess - a very basic problem.
I want to upload a file through a web form.
It is all still very basic.

here is is my form:
<form name="" action="galleries/uploadImage.dtml"
enctype="multipart/form-data">
       <input type="file" name="image" enctype="multipart/form-data">
       <input type="submit" name="Button" value="upload">
</form>

and this is the "uploadImage.dtml" Method:
<dtml-call "manage_addImage('bild',image,'TEST')">

When I choose an Image on my Local HD and hit the "upload" button, all that
happen is that I get a browser window with th URL
"http://floundjan.homeip.net:13080/admin/galleries/uploadImage.dtml?image=C%3A%5CEigene+Dateien%5CEigene+Bilder%5Ceisb%E4r.jpg&Button=upload"
(that depends on the file I chose, of course)
But no Image is created in the Zope DB. If I press the reload button on
that URL a image with the right ID and title is created, but it is empty
(42 bytes).

Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong? I already searched the
mailing list archive and all I could find in the How-TOs. I even have the
beehive Zope-Book, but couldn't find anything.

Many, many thanks in advance...

Jan

Jan@MountainbikeHQ.de
http://www.MountainbikeHQ.de - Your home for DH, DS and CC Mountainbiking